The home of youth research
What is 4Youth?
4Youth offers our commercial partners a gateway into the everyday lives of 16-24’s and how they consume media and brands in an increasingly fragmented media world. The project now combines a plethora of projects all of which are available for free for our partner brands and agencies.
- Pop Up Projects: These are small scale nimble insight projects which we conduct on an ad-hoc basis in order to answer some of the key questions we have around youth audiences today.
- Partnership Projects: These are the projects we have done in collaboration with our commercial partners with the aim to bring our expertise together to reach a richer and deeper insight.
- Principle Projects: These are the three key ongoing studies including two segmentation projects and our online community of 16-24 year olds.
- UKTribes: our cultural youth segmentation which is now in it’s 11th year,
- AV:ID (Audiovisual Identities): our brand new commercial segmentation which looks into the video consumption preferences of 16-24s.
- Your4: our online community of 16-24s
What is it?
Your4 is an online community with over 1200 16-24 year olds. We put your questions to them each and every week to get the insight you need on this hard to reach and rapidly evolving audience.
How does it work?
We use a range of methodologies; Q&As, surveys, ideation sessions, focus groups, diaries and live chats. We’ll mix and match to make sure we get the most useful answers.
Who can use it?
Your4 Snapshot is available for free for our commercial partners. The Your4 team at Channel4 have partnered with bespoke community providers Tonic to help get you the answers you need.
Why use us?
We can help you help your client by delivering quality insight via a variety of well designed mediums including posters, infographics, reports, and videos.
Find out more and see all of our latest research (This link opens in a new window or tab).